Friday, June 29, 2012

Temple Time!

I got to go to the temple on my birthday, April 6th. It was such a wonderful day! I had gone tanning earlier in the day while TRYING to get some color before the big 'ol wedding day. I sure got some color! I was bight red by the night. And wearing white didn't seem to help it! :) But thats beside the point. The temple is an amazing place to be!! I have loved going back since we've been married. 
We had cake and ice cream at my house after! Yummy! 
{Is it just me or is this picture extremely long and skinny?}

Taylor gave me some beautiful diamond earrings. I love them! He has me all decked out in diamonds. From my earrings, to my necklace, to the ring on my hand. Bam! Diamond girl. We went to Outback before the temple. Sadly, I don't have any pictures from the temple. This is all i have from that day!! Now that we're married, I've stolen Taylor's camera so I've tried to be better with pictures. Cross your fingers!! But even without pictures, it's definitely a day I will never forget! Thanks to everyone who came and supported me!

No comments:

Post a Comment