Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bridal Showers

My first bridal shower was at the Smiths home. It was mainly for family and some friends that are "older" i guess you could say. It was a lot of fun. Once again, those pictures are on my brother's camera somewhere. I had a blast. People are so nice and giving!!
The second shower my friends Lexi and Kortney had for me. It was at Kortney's house and it was darling. They had decorated so cute! It was for friends that were more of my age. It was on April 7th, the day after the temple. You can kinda see more of how red i was in these pics :)
 isn't it just so cute?
 My old roommates know me too well. They brought me a cute basket filled with things... one of those things was frozen burrito's! Haha! My favorite
 Kortney made me this adorable blanket. It's so soft! She's so sweet
 ...yeah. I was embarrassed.
Deanne, Kortney's mom, made us this ADORABLE wedding journal. It couldn't get any cuter and it is such a special thing to have!






 Some of the friends that were there!
Thanks for the shower Kortney and Lexi, it was so fun!!
The shower was on Easter, so here's a picture of the Easter Bunny for ya
It was a beautiful spring day. Too bad it wasn't like that one week later!! Wedding pics to come soon :) Sorry, i'm trying to blog them all in order. But i'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment