Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekend

Well once again, it's getting harder to post. School has started, I pretty much have a full time job with part time hours, and me & Taylor are moving to a new apartment. Plus, we are going camping this weekend. Which I am so so excited about. Also, in our new place, we do not have internet yet... so it might be a while before we get that and before I get another post in haha. I bought a new car. Well its not "new", but it is for me :) I have been looking for a car for a while now and could never find a good enough deal for me. I was picky. Then Taylor mentioned that Tori Hafen would be selling her car because they were going to get a new one. So I bought Tori's car! Easy as that! It was just easier to buy it from her because I know her and I know she wasn't lying to me (like every other car sales person in the world)! I will eventually post pictures.. but for now, enjoy the lovely words that I am typing. How exciting haha. Have a wonderful long weekend! I will be enjoying myself while camping! Adios. 

Also.. .for all of you interested in my brother Elder Ovard... you can read about his experiences HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment