Friday, July 13, 2012

Wedding {part 2}

 Our reception was at the Smith's home. It looked so pretty. I didn't have a thing to do with setting up since it was raining and I couldn't do most of the stuff I made, and it made me sad haha. But it still turned out great! All the friends and family did an awesome job setting up and I was so excited when I saw it! We had a lot of fun. It went to fast but i loved every minute. 




 sisters!
 Taylors flower




























 The song he sang to me when he proposed!

Cute siblings!!





HA!! How funny is that cake! We had the hardest time cutting through the fondant, so we cut the tiniest piece! It was sure yummy though










My favorite boy :)






We went to Zions for the night and stayed in our own little cabin. It was raining, snowing, and we had no power. What a memorable day!! haha lucky we got a good laugh out of it! Overall, it was the best day EVER!! I love my Taylor! I'm SO lucky to be with him forever and ever!!

3 comments:

  1. Could you two be any cuter? Beautiful reception!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED your reception pics! Adorable! I love blog stalking you as you can tell! haha You guys are just such a cute couple with a fun life together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige you are to die for!! You two are the most adorable couple and you made thee most beautiful bride!! xo

    ReplyDelete