Thursday, July 26, 2012

First "home"

Looking for a place to live is a big deal... and a big pain!! When we found a casita for rent we thought it would be so much fun... now it is just a bit too small!! We are hoping to move soon. But, we have had fun here and it was a good little first home!!





 This is where we eat... We feel like 3 year olds because the chairs are so low and we can barely see our food haha!

 My enormous kitchen... I feel like i can't cook anything!!! No oven, no stove top :( besides my little plug in. But we make it work!
 These are my favorite house decoration. They are the flowers from our wedding cake and I love them!!
 I didn't realize this picture was so blurry... but yes, that is pretty much the whole house!! haha. 
 And I wanted to show you this picture to remind you all again how much I love beans and chips. Yes, I still eat them all the time. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you post a picture of beans and chips. You're so great! Miss you, Paige! :) Your house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete